SPECS & EXTRAS [view
The San Salvador is a traditional 17
carved top instrument and features many of the same details you would find on
higher end Triggs carved top guitars.
All woods are hand selected
personally by Jim Triggs. Tops and backs are hand carved and tap tuned by Jim
Triggs. Traditional shaped necks are handmade one at a time in the Triggs
Kansas City shop.
The finish is six-seven coats of hand rubbed
nitrocellulose lacquer. An Antique or a Vintage Sunburst finish is standard.
These guitars are manufactured by Jim and Ryan Triggs. A limited number
will be made available for purchase this year.
A select group of
dealers may inquire about a special dealer discount.
The retail price for
this guitar is $5500
- Traditional 17 body
- 3 body depth
- 25 ½ ebony split-block fingerboard
- 1 11/16 bone nut Ebony
- Triggs style peghead
Bridge and Pickguard
- Highly figured domestic curly maple on the neck,
back, and sides
- Engleman spruce top
- All gold hardware (Grover stair
step tuning keys and a finger style tailpiece)
- Multi-ply ivoroid bindings
- Tortoise bound pick guard
- TKL three ply case $75.00
- Floating pickup with volume knob
on pick guard $200.00
- Top mounted PAF with tone and volume knobs $200.00
- Other style tailpieces are available, inquire for styles and additional
- Various other finishes may be available, an upcharge may
- Buyer is responsible for shipping and